Office Support Staff (mombasa) At Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (amurt)
Office Support Staff (mombasa) At Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (amurt) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Support the admin officer in smooth planning and implementation of the Tujitegemee project on all administrative assignments
- Ensure all essential service is provided on office requirements, services provision on internet, cleaning, security, utilities and other needs are undertaken as guided by the Admin Officer
- Ensure meetings in the office are well coordinated with adequate preparations done through bookings and recording of visitors
- Manage office petty cash with approvals by the admin officer and timely submission for replenishment from the finance team
- Support the admin officer in ensuring all logistics requirements for staff requests on use of office vehicles for official use by adhering to procedures
- The staff will help the office admin to ensure all vehicles are well maintained, repaired and meet the minimum traffic requirements as per the Traffic Act
- Ensure all office purchases that are below the procurement processes threshold are availed by use of petty cash
- Manage all parcel delivery to and from the Mombasa office
- The staff should be able to support the office Admin to maintain office records and timely sharing them with the relevant teams when required.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management or relevant degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in same or similar role
- Proven experience working in an office environment supporting doing support functions
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.