Ongoing Intake At Kenya Red Cross Society. Apply Now!!
Ongoing Intake At Kenya Red Cross Society. Apply Now!! 1 PositionKenya Red Cross Society
Creative Producer at Kenya Red Cross Society
Kenya Red Cross is one of the many International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement societies around the world. The Kenya organisation was established in 1965, The Kenya Red Cross supports and runs a number of projects whilst raising awareness to the Kenyan public about the current issues or problems which may affect them.
Reporting to: Head Of Content Switch TV
This position is responsible for the understanding of overall channel positioning objective and deliver content that is in-line with this. Must be dynamic, self driven and savvy creative producer with a proven track record, knowledge, passion, curiosity ad love of television content to support/bring ideas to life in ways that are on-brand, connect with strategy, satisfy clients and efficiently
- Conceive and develop strong creative ideas that are inclusive of channels existing goals and overall strategy when managing the development and production process.
- Produce a variety of content for multiple shows and platforms with a hands-on creative approach.
- Coordinating post-production by seamlessly shifting from managing the many logistics of a production to providing creative feedback in an edit.
- Resourcefulness to secure bookings, necessary locations, negotiate with vendors, create budgets and schedules as projects shift, and deliver all deliverables. Ensuring that all deliverables are turned in on time and the project stays on budget.
- Work with on-air talent both in-studio including on-air presentation, scripting and field production.
- Work with sales and commercial team to execute sponsorship activation and make sure that this is in-line with the client brief.
- Promotion & Marketing: ensure any show that you are handling has up to date promos. Liaise with marketing on all show related marketing activities.
- Form and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with people at various levels, both within and outside the company.
- Push creative boundaries and establish high-level executions that super-serve fans and work across all screens/platforms.
- Generate original ideas, identify suitable ideas from others, and carry out thorough research.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Experience And Competences
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least two years’ experience as a Producer
- Good communication skills and is very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!