Ongoing Intake At Machakos County Public Service Board. Apply Today!!
Ongoing Intake At Machakos County Public Service Board. Apply Today!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Machakos County, nicknamed ‘Macha,’ was the first capital city of Kenya and is now an administrative county in Kenya. Machakos is made up of eight (8) constituencies including Machakos Town, Mavoko, Masinga, Yatta, Kangundo, Kathiani, Matungulu, and Mwala. Machakos Town is the administrative capital of the County.
Machakos County borders Nairobi and Kiambu counties to the West, Embu to the North, Kitui to the East, Makueni to the South, Kajiado to the South West, and Murang’a and Kirinyaga to the North West. Machakos County stretches from latitudes 0º 45’ South to 1º 31’ South and longitudes 36° 45’ East to 37° 45’ East. The county has an altitude of 1000 – 1600 meters above sea level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall administration of the Unit
- Coordinate the preparation and implement HR Training Policies and programmers
- Coordinate the departmental process of carrying out Training Needs Assessment
- Coordinate and consult with the National Government and other
- Agencies on matters relating to HR training and development
- Spearheading resource mobilization from Donor Agencies for Capacity Building programmes
- Coordinating the Planning and Budgeting process for the Unit
- Preparation forecasts of skills requirements for the public service;
- Maintaining up-to-date human resource development statistics
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Public/Business Administration or equivalent, with Must have at least five (8) years relevant experience in Senior Management in a large reputable organization.
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director Training and Development, for a minimum period of three (6) years.
- Must have undergone a Senior Management Course.
- Must be a member of a relevant Professional body/Association.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution. Demonstrated high degree of administrative managerial and leadership capabilities; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
Terms of Service: (3) year Contract
Job Group: Q
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Mandatory Integrity Clearance
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of National Police
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from former employer where applicable.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!