Procurement Intern At The United Nations World Food Programme
Procurement Intern At The United Nations World Food Programme 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in posting Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request for Information (RFI) advertisements on UNGM.
- Supplier submissions and current details are recorded in the electronic registry in their respective folders for ease of access.
- Assist in running periodic checks for suppliers in the UN sanctions list via the Contractor Information Management System (CIMS).
- Assist in preparation of meeting minutes and presentation of supplier submissions to the Vendor Management Committee (VMC) for verification.
- Periodic update of the supplier roster with new approved submissions by the VMC.
- Assist in sending out registration status to suppliers I.e. for Intend registration or submission of missing documents for consideration.
- Assist in compilation of supplier tender participation report.
- Any other related duties as required.
Education: The Internship Programme is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- currently enrolled in an undergraduate programme (e.g. bachelor’s degree) from a recognized university and attended classes in the past 12 months.
- currently enrolled in a graduate programme (e.g. master’s degree) from a recognized university and have attended classes in the past 12 months.
- Currently undertaking Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics as your University subject
Knowledge & Skills:
- Desire to learn about and develop key skills in the field of HR, and more specifically, in HR projects and HR processes.
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; high attention to details.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized way.
- Technology savvy; ability to think out-of-the box and to come up with innovative ideas.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, particularly of Excel and PowerPoint.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English is a requirement. Additional UN language is an added advantage
Vacancies in InternshipsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.