Repairs & Maintenance Officer At Pmc Estates
Repairs & Maintenance Officer At Pmc Estates 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
PMC Estates Ltd is a real estate management company with a specialty in prime residential and commercial properties. As one of the finest property management companies in Kenya, we are committed to excellence while setting innovative standards in delivering our services to our various clientele ranging from local individual investors to international corporations through our trained and highly qualified team.
The eligible person will be coordinating installation, maintenance, and repair work in buildings, oversee and determine repair procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate the workers who improve, maintain and repair carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, ventilation, and other building systems.
- Developing and implementing repairs and maintenance procedures
- Ensures prompt repairs are done in times of emergency breakdowns.
- Streamlines associated job execution and repair costs.
- Developing and carrying out detailed plans and schedules for preventive maintenance; grounds keeping; equipment and appliance repair or replacement
- Responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed
- Performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
- Solicit bids and manage the budget for maintenance and capital improvement projects
- Selecting renovation-level contractors; ensuring contractors meet industry standards and inspecting their work upon completion
- Hire workers, organize schedules, and assign work activities.
- Coordinating the work and daily assignments of the maintenance staff; monitoring compliance with all relevant company and governmental safety rules and regulations
- Minimize the frequency or severity of accidents of maintenance personnel and contractors by identifying risks.
- Submits reports to the Head of Property Management regarding repair jobs, which include consumption of man-hours, materials, tools, and skills.
- Investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of all equipment
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Diploma in a technical course or equivalent
- Relevant technical skills in Carpentry, painting and electricals
- Two years of supervisory experience
- High level of safety awareness.
- Clerical ability.
- Ability to effectively relate with people from different backgrounds.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with different groups of people.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends when needed
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with good problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of regulations regarding housing quality and maintenance standards
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021