Sales Representative At Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Sales Representative At Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd 1 PositionHuman Capital Synegies
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.
Our client, a well-established company in the FMCG sector and with a long track record in Kenya and overseas Markets, is seeking to recruit a highly competent and outstanding Sales Representative to ensure achievement of sales, marketing, availability, and visibility in the territory by proper execution of sales, marketing and trade Programme activities in support of the Area Sales Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of volume/brand mix targets, availability, visibility, quality and customer price are within predetermined parameters.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, volume and customer price of products are achieved.
- Regularly update customer database of all area customer information and stock rotation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of sales in the territory.
- Adherence to internal credit control systems and policies.
- Manage and ensure maximum utilization of assigned company resources
- Analyse and provide suggestions to the Area Sales Manager on marketing systems.
- Identify, monitor and minimize commercial risk
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position.
Key Result Areas
The accountability areas are as follows;
- Development of key market shareholding
- Attainment of monthly sales targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the designated area
- Gather, analyse and maximise potential growth areas
- Effective utilization of assigned company resources
- Effective cost exposure and control
Key Qualifications and Skills
The job holder must possess;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience
- Proficiency in computer use
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic brands
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good written and oral reporting skills
- Valid driving licence with actual driving experience