Senior Executive, Client Delivery At Nielsen Holdings Plc
Senior Executive, Client Delivery At Nielsen Holdings Plc 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
ABOUT THE JOB
The Client Delivery Senior Executive is responsible for providing a full-service management of key client accounts, through provision of marketing research information, analysis and reports. The role is charged with mentorship of junior members of the team, smooth execution of the full project cycle and achievement of revenue targets.
- Planning research assignments with an intention to understand client needs
- Updating clients on project progress in a timely manner
- Keeping abreast with industry trends in order to obtain an in-depth understanding of the clients business and become a trusted business advisor to the client
- Preparing insightful presentations, developing reports and making value adding recommendations for clients
- Acknowledging receipt of client inquiries and advising on resolution timelines within 24 hours
Operational / Technical
- Transforming retail data into useful information through analysis and interpretation of results
- Liaising and coordinating with research executives/trainees working on the client account
- Completing all Billing requirements and sending through to finance department for processing
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients and providing timely communication to the Finance department on any contract/ job changes
- Finalizing the Contract/Contract renewal with the client in liaison with the Associate Director or Client Business Partner
- Drive efficiency through simplification, standardization and automation
- Building a strong relationship with clients through continuous engagement and interaction
- Developing compelling and persuasive proposals with a clear value proposition for clients
- Generating Revenue growth by identifying opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Coaching, mentoring and training of executives
- Work cross-functionally to exceed client expectations
- Implement and embrace the new Service Model in line with the NielsenIQ
You’re a quick learner who is curious about how things work and keen to create efficiencies to ensure quality delivery to all NielsenIQ stakeholders. You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. You have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you may have worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects.
Seeing the big picture takes attention to details. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a business-related field
● At least 3 (three) years’ experience in Market Research
● Excellent knowledge of and practical experience working with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Strong analytical mind with a high numerical aptitude
● Sound knowledge and experience in Research Measurement Services methods and techniques
● Knowledge of industry trends and current affairs
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.