Senior Executive -supply Chain At Reeds Africa Consult
Senior Executive -supply Chain At Reeds Africa Consult 1 PositionReeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.Our client in FMCG Industry is looking to hire a Senior Executive – Supply Chain
To avail raw and pack matt as per production plan and also ensure forward planning for imported materials to avoid stock outs. At the same time ensure that the company does not carry obsolete materials and expired goods
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Weekly monitor of Inventory based on Min Max to eliminate stock out
- Keep sufficient buffer stocks on critical imported material at supplier end.
- Continuous communication with production on stocks availability and shortfalls for better planning.
- Negotiate with supplier on holding buffer stocks on behalf of the company
- Circulate delivery schedules and follow ups to ensure timely execution.
- Plan in good time to secure fruits and vegetables during season to get the best prices
- Close monitor on current market price drivers to avoid high material cost.
- Monitor international market pricing in comparison with local prevailing prices with an aim to source the most competitive.
- Regular Supplier visits to establish better relationship and foster Company’s agenda.
- Discuss new product development with an aim to get Supplier input.
- Regular Supplier visits to discuss price, delivery schedules etc.
- Monitor slow moving and non-moving items and circulate report and possible liquidation plan and follow through
- Providing of accurate information on material before, during and after change over.
- Weekly monitor of fixed cost expenditures.
- Escalate over expenditure and provide solution to Spend within Budget.
- Reduce overall working capital by reducing stock holding at all locations
- Ensure rejected materials are returned to suppliers and C/Ns received
- GRN & Invoices – Ensure all GRNs are booked in the system on time and supplier invoices and documents are verified and forwarded to accounts on time for booking and VAT purposes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Registered with a relevant professional body
- Certificate in computer application skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.