Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition And Management At Safaricom Kenya
Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition And Management At Safaricom Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Acquisition, Talent and Capability team within the Resources division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, Talent and Capability, the individual will provide strategic resourcing expertise and direction and ensures the delivery of all permanent and interim human capital requirements. The role is also responsible for development of resourcing strategies to attract & retain digital ready and tech talent for an agile organization. He/She will lead employer branding, drive man-power planning, talent mapping, assessment and placement.
- Leads a team of resourcing professionals to deliver the strategy aimed at identifying, attracting and assessing high calibre candidates
- Propose and implement on-going improvements to staffing efforts by applying a wide range of experience on current internal and external recruiting policies, practices and trends
- Oversee the implementation of continuous talent mapping and maintenance of a robust talent pipeline for all critical roles and hard to find roles.
- Work with HRBP’s to systematically identify and analyze business requirements in terms of the size, type, and quality of workforce to achieve its objectives
- Contribute to the digital objectives of Safaricom by reinventing the resourcing approach to be digital ready and ensures that there is a comprehensive approach to hire digital talent
- Determines use of relationship with external suppliers to deliver People Plans and initiatives, manage interfaces with all resourcing channels, and manages interfaces with within expertise remit(globally and locally), ensuring active dialogue is maintained
- Manage the performance, motivate, coach, train & mentor the team within the Talent Acquisition Section.
- Degree in Human Resource Management with (HND) Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or a Technical Degree with HND in HR with Resourcing Management experience
- 8 years’ work experience in a busy HR environment in a large technology and commercial organization of which at least 4 years should be in Managerial role in HR.
- He/ She must have 4 years’ experience in talent resourcing of which at least 2 years should be in interviewing senior leadership level positions using competency-based assessments tools including psychometric profiling and ability tests.
- Should possess certification in psychometric testing preferably SHL
- Proactive Sourcing- Proactively sources talent, thinking out of the box and using existing and new tools/methods to find and keep the best talent.
- Social Recruitment- Ability to network and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders by keeping connections and being branded as a trustworthy, inclusive, considerate and available employer.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
Last Date to Apply: Jun 17, 2021