Senior Product Manager Required At Irembo.
Senior Product Manager Required At Irembo. 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Irembo is a technology company that designs and develops digital products focused on users in Africa, starting with Rwanda. IremboGov, Irembo’s pioneer product, is a government services platform. To date, it has 8M+ users in Rwanda and oﬀers 98 services online. We are using this experience to develop a wide range of products that will transform the tech ecosystem as we know it.
As a Senior Product Manager at Irembo, you will lead to the discovery and delivery of innovative products that will meaningfully impact our customers lives. Working with Engineering, Design, Business, and Customer Success teams, you’ll actively drive the product roadmap and consistently ship joyful experiences to our customers.
What you will do:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that deliver meaningful impact to customers and Irembo.
- Identify market opportunities and build strong business cases to help the company identify opportunities worth pursuing.
- Deﬁne a compelling product roadmap aligned with Irembo strategic objectives and rally the rest of the organization behind it.
- Deﬁne product success metrics to track and derive value and insights from them.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Partnership and Customer Success to establish shared product vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive a consistent shipping cadence with high-quality outcomes by collaborating with Design, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Lead product experimentations to continuously learn and innovate.
- Drive meaningful product improvements using quantitative (analytics, A/B testing…) or qualitative (focus groups, interviews, customer feedback…) user science tools.
- Clearly, concisely and assertively communicate product progress or project status to different stakeholders.
- Write detailed requirements for major products.
- Manage and develop a team of product managers.
You will be a good ﬁt if:
- You are passionate about designing and building great products that matter and make a diﬀerence.
- You have experience building 0 to 1 products, from definition and planning to launch.
- You have demonstrated tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and deliver within time and with quality.
- You have an ability to learn new domains and thrive in a fast-paced environment : you have a mindset of continuous improvement and continuous learning.
- You have superb communication skills: you are able to communicate complex thoughts simply, write meticulously, and give outstanding presentations.
- You know how to handle ambiguity by being flexible and by creating clarity for those working with you.
- You are innovative and relentlessly user-focused.
- You have a great sense of accountability : you take ownership of problems and challenges and don’t apportion blame to others.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a can do attitude and a track-record of “figuring it out”.
- You have a get-it-done mindset : you are able to roll your sleeves up and do what needs doing to get things done.
- You are able to lead and hold colleagues accountable for key deliverables.
- You are detail-oriented and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
- You are interested in data-informed decision-making, but you also know when to use your intuition to solve problems.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Technology strategy. An experience with Payment platforms or services will be a plus.
- You have people management experience.
- You have a B.S. or MS in Computer Science or a related ﬁeld.
Note: The deadline for receiving applications is 29- November 2020.