Shop Customer Service Representative At Wananchi Group (k)
Shop Customer Service Representative At Wananchi Group (k) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Purpose / Summary: Shop CSR is responsible in providing professional and focused customer service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Shops Team Leader, the shop CSR will be responsible for:
• Customer visits shop with query/complaint, CSR attends to the customer, should solve the issue within 5 min and log it in the CRM and Wincable
• If issue is solved, the CSR ensures that customer is satisfied and asks customer to give feedback through available mechanisms.
• If issue can’t be resolved at the Retails Shop, it is escalated by the CSR to the Team Leader within 10 min of receipt through call or email
• The CSR gives a customer a response time and promises to get in touch through call.
• The CSR checks in the emails after every 15 min to follow-up on escalated issues.
• If escalated issue has not been attended to in an hour time, the executive contacts the Retails Shop Manager for support or guidance.
• Handle customer payments as per business rules including SOPs.
Promoting Zuku Brand:
• Shop to be branded with the Zuku logo and colours
• Posters in the Centres to be timely and as directed by Zuku marketing department.
• Brochures must be clearly and neatly displayed.
• The shop should be clean and well-arranged at all times.
• Customer welcomed with a warm smile and assisted within 3 min of entering the Retail Shop.
• A standard greeting i.e. Good morning/afternoon should be used when welcoming customers.
• Get full understanding of customer’s enquiry.
• Customer queries/issues to be recorded in the CRM
• Educate customers on products and self-help solutions, like Zuku ussd*502# and ZukuBot
• Always ensuring customer satisfaction by adequately answering or resolving all queries.
• Dedicated customer follow-up to ensure issue closure and customer is satisfied with the solution
• Sessions with customers should not be interrupted unless unavoidable and with customer concurrence
• Any unresolved customer queries should be escalated immediately and customer updated on progress frequently- via Call using VOIP phones in the office or support email.
• Cashiers/CS to work as one unit, alternating as per schedules.
• The queues should be well managed to create orderliness and avoid crowding
• Customers should be clearly directed/guided on what to do or where to queue/sit.
• Customers should not be left unattended to in the shop at any time even for a minute..
• Equipment should be ordered through an internal order prepared by Retail Shop Duty incharge and emailed to Retail Shop Team leader for verification & signature. A reconciliation of the previous stock should be done and sent to the Team leader for onward approvals and processing. Asset Managemen
• Quarter inventory of assets is to be done for all Retail Shops.
• In cases of any missing items, the issue is reported to the Manager in Charge immediately.
• Using effective communication skills
• Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner
• Conduct activities in a professional manner
• Demonstrating knowledge of Wananchi DTH, Fiber & WBS expectations, e.g. internal standards or service level agreements
• Setting priorities to ensure continual satisfaction
• Delegate appropriate tasks in an effective manner
• Demonstrate knowledge of impact of providing professional service to the public
• Understanding the importance and impact of first visit resolution (FVR) Monitor Performance
• Communicating feedback on a daily level as a positive improvement issue not personal issue
• Providing feedback to immediate manager on individual team members, working with manager on performance improvement of individuals and the team as a whole
• Ensuring complaints/concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
• Using Wananchi tools to manage data and to allow for analysis Oversee operations
• Managing shop volumes, e.g. peak times
• Work with immediate Team Leader is or on team rosters
• Being resourceful in finding information considering industry trends and historical data
• Providing timely notifications to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up
• Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority
• Participate in regular team meetings
Key Performance Indicators:
Achieve Shops SLA’s
• Resolve up to 95% of customer issues while interacting with them
• Cheque and cash banking reconciliation with adherence to finance requirements. Accuracy in receipting to reduce VOID
• 100% Schedule Adherence
• Score a minimum of 90% on QA score for the Month
• Minimum of bachelor degree or diploma
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment and sales. A technical environment is an advantage
• Excellent organization and time management skill
• Strong analytic skills and comfort in PC based reporting systems and processes
• Ability to maintain productivity under pressure and to multitask effectively
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
• Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.