Software Sales Representatives.
Software Sales Representatives. 5 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Our client is a leading IT Solutions provider that seeks to design, deploy, integrate, update, manage, train, and support services and products for their clients. They seek to hire experienced and talented individuals to join their sales team, whose main deliverable will be to generate revenue and market the firm’s services.
- Managing workload to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- Meeting sales targets set by the sales manager and contributing to team targets
- Executing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to keep colleagues appraised on market uptake of services
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Developing new business through networking and cold calling
- Developing presentations to potential clients, negotiating terms and managing the whole sales process
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market intelligence and Customer information.
- A certificate/diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Selling and Promoting IT / Software systems (especially ERP Tracking Systems).
- Demonstrated ability to move in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets and self –motivated.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, ability to close sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results