Sports And Health Club Manager At Muthaiga Country Club
Sports And Health Club Manager At Muthaiga Country Club 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Responsible for overall smooth running of the Sports and Health Club operations, delivering high quality services in line with the Club’s standards.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Members.
- Responsible developing exceptional Member experience and improving Membership retention rate. Create a culture of care and service excellence among your team members.
- Responsible for financial performance of the department. Prepare departmental budgets, oversee implementation and control of the same budgets. Achieve and surpass revenue targets.
- Design and promote activities that appeal to Members across the different demographics and generate revenue.
- Ensure appropriate fees are charged to the Members for usage of the Sports and Health Club facilities.
- Advise on long term strategic planning for the department.
- Ensure all facilities are in perfect operating condition and that the health and safety standards are met.
- Schedule work/repairs as needed with the Projects and Maintenance Department.
- People management – training, recruitment, discipline, development, performance management.
- Act as focal point of contact for all service providers to the Department ensuring all their obligations are met – be ‘the face’ of MCC Fitness, health and wellbeing.
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in an upmarket Sports and Health Club environment locally or Internationally – Essential
- Knowledge and experience in spa management – preferred
- Certification in sports management – Essential
- Able to teach fitness classes – aerobics, yoga, Pilates, etc – Preferred
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team and communication skills – essential
- Ability to think creatively and have ideas on how to maximize opportunities.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suit
- Good interpersonal, time management and organization sills.
- Good business acumen
Closing Date : 30th April, 2021
Increase your chances of landing this job by tailoring your Resume to fit this job requirements. Request for a Resume HERE at a LIMITED OFFER of Ksh. 700/=OR CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP 0702068282