Talent Operations Specialist At Andela
Talent Operations Specialist At Andela 1 PositionAndela
Andela provides companies with access to the top 1% of global tech talent. We identify high-potential developers on the African continent, shape them into world-class technical leaders, and pair them with companies as full-time, distributed team members. Accelerate your product roadmap while minimizing time spent interviewing, on-boarding, and training new hires. Andela is backed by investors including Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV, Spark Capital, Omidyar Network, Susa Ventures, Steve Case, Founder Collective, Learn Capital and more. Learn more about us at www.andela.com. Specialties
About the role:
As a Talent Operations Specialist, you will analyze processes, identify operational improvements, and optimize business logistics for speed, quality, and scale within a high-growth environment.
The specific responsibilities of the Talent Operations Specialist (TOS) position include:
- Help with optimizations of our various talent processes
- Assist with the analysis of business situations and later implementation around optimization
- Assist with executing manual operations where required
- Liaise with business stakeholders to cover for operational deficiencies
- Collaborate with Program, Product, and other stakeholders to scale manual processes by means of automation.
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience working in a software development, technology consulting or software product management company;
- Have experience in administration, automation of tasks and business processes;
- Have experience effectively working remotely;
- Are passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems;
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written);
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Unlimited paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.