Teacher Needed At Brainstorm Academy
Teacher Needed At Brainstorm Academy 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Teacher (Thindigua, Kiambu)
Children who attend Brainston Kindergarten thrive because we have created an environment where the challenges are limitless and the enthusiasm never ends. Our main focus is the education of your child in all aspects. Our goal is to help children become well-rounded students. Our integrated curriculum allows us to find your child's own learning style, and use that in the process of creating an individual learning path ideal for your child's progress. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour at one of our schools. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
Location: Thindigua, Kiambu
Our client is an established kindergarten and primary school based in Kiambu county.
They seek to hire a teacher to plan and execute appropriate activities for the students each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
S/He will also assist with the planning of the curriculum by providing safe, creative and appropriate educational opportunities for all children within an inclusive environment.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans, while establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage overall student behavior and discipline in and out of class by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures, in accordance with established disciplinary systems of the school
- Administer First Aid to children immediately an accident happens and report the incident to management to ensure proper and continuous care is given
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence
- Qualified teacher with an ECDE and/or P1 diploma or a combination of both
- Registered by the TSC
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching early learners
- CBC trained & experience
- Excellent computer & communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for education and young children
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Active in co-curricular activities
- A team player
Increase your chances of landing this job and be among the shortlisted by requesting for free CV review HERE