Technical Sales Executive
Technical Sales Executive 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client is a locally owned manufacturing company whose main function is in the manufacturing, marketing and servicing of cleaning products in both the industrial and institutional sector seeks to recruit a competent candidate willing to join the sales team and in turn develop his/her career in the sales and marketing profession, to fill the position of Technical Sales Executive as indicated below.
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect for new sales leads
- Managing the correspondence between the clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Responsible for finding potential customers and persuading these customers to purchase the company's goods and services
- Perform market research and determine what customers are looking for or might look for in the future.
- Understand the product and describing its benefits in great detail (demo’s at customers place)
- Conduct customer surveys and comments to get customer feedback
- Show customers what the company is offering are worth buying.
- Give a presentation and display how the company products work
- Assist in organizing in-house training
- Have a thorough knowledge of the competition, enabling him/her to show why the company’s product/service should be considered superior.
Skills & Qualifications Requirement
- Diploma / Certificate in hospitality/sales/marketing or any other relevant field
- 3 years’ experience in sales
- Should be confident, energetic, organized and resilient.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in customer service.
- Confident enough to train users/clients
- Ability to learn on the job
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics
- Individual of high integrity
Regions: Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa, Nyeri
Please indicate the area of work while applying.