Technology License Sales Account Manager – Financial Services Sector At Oracle
Technology License Sales Account Manager – Financial Services Sector At Oracle 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Develop infrastructure/Database/Middleware/BI/Big data License Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in Financial Sector and Large Enterprises.
- The portfolio will be our wide technology portfolio. Although the right candidate should be able to orchestrate a speech across the complete offering of Oracle in front of a client and work alongside other internal teams to be one Oracle for the customer.
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Closing deals winning business etc. as well as developing opportunities
- Engage with Pre-Sales Technical support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Being able to orchestrate proposals together with other internal business groups in the same solutions team or others. Understand that is all about the customer.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us continue our growth as a top IT company.
We also look for:
- 5+ years of experience in direct software sales to complex/Large Enterprises
- Experience in Financial Sector (banking, insurance) would be required
- Good understanding of the information technology customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across a wide technology portfolio.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Technology Enterprise Software product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies. Oracle’s technology products knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Enterprise Solutions
- Fluency in English
- Team player and self-motivated
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.