Unit Manager 5 PositionsAPA Insurance-yxfH
We are looking for a high-performing Unit Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management. The Unit Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training, selection, retention of productive Financial Advisors and ensuring that his/her unit meets and exceeds their monthly sales targets.
1. Ensure that high production targets are met through the team and his/her personal production.
2. Sales planning that achieve the set goals and objectives.
3. Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
4. Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
5. Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
6. Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
7. Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
8. Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
9. Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
10. Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
11. Contributing to meeting sales targets.
12. Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
13. Mediating disputes with customers.
14. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
15. Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
16. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
17. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
18. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
19. Answering customer queries and mediating disputes with customers to provide a satisfactory solution
20. Holding performance review meetings with individuals and the whole group, offering individualized coaching, and generally fostering a positive company culture
21. Managing research ways to improve sales skills by attending meetings, reading books, or taking courses, and then imparting that knowledge to their team by leading regular training sessions.
· Diploma in insurance or any business administration or a related field.
· Over 2 years of experience in Sales, Management, Banking, Microfinance, and insurance sales.
. Must be 28 years and above.
· Successful previous experience in Insurance is an added advantage.
· Aggressive skills, adaptable and a team player.
· Sales acumen; Talent for sales and commitment to learning new strategies
· Strong Leadership skills.
· A successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession.
· Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
· Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets.
· Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
· Good knowledge of life insurance.
· Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
· Previous experience working directly with clients or with an insurance sales team or selling Life Insurance is encouraged.
· Certification or proof of ALMI, COP will be an added advantage.
. Must be a high performing Insurance Unit Manager.